Keynote Public Speaking, Employee Training and Development
In addition to teaching yoga, Charles MacInerney is also a professional speaker and trainer with 20 years of experience. He is available for keynotes, workshops and employee training. He lives and works in Austin Texas.
He teaches and speaks on a diverse range of topics, including: Peak Performance; Goal Setting; Mind Mapping; Improving Concentration; Expanding Paradigms; Team Building; Creativity; Stress Management; Breathing; Posture; Meaning and Purpose in the Workplace; Visualization; Yoga; and Meditation.
For more information about hiring Charles for a speaking engagement, training, or corporate retreat, please visit his Profesional Speakers website at www.expandingparadigms.com
“I have attended three workshops by Charles and have been impressed not only with his substantive presentations but also with his stylistic poise as a platform speaker. As a public speaking professor and communication analyst myself, I can attest that his public speaking skills are of a high order.” – John Rodden, College of Communication, The University of Texas at Austin
Speaking / Training Fees
$3500 full day
$1500 two hours
$4000 full day
$2000 two hours
$225 per hour
$275 per hour (minimum 4 hours)
Fees do not reflect customary charges associated with travel or expenses.
International fees are negotiable.
Standard training manuals and materials are $12.95 each.
Custom manuals and
materials are available with pricing upon request.
Charles presents regularly at events, retreats, and conferences. Here is a partial list of clients.
- Advertising Federation Convention – Austin (2002)
- American Heart Assn.’s Women and Family Health Conference (1997)
- American Medical Student Association National Conference (2005)
- Business of Design Conference (2005, ’07)
- Executive Women in Texas Government Conference (1997, ’98, ’02, ’03)
- Governor’s Conference for Women (1999)
- Institute of Recycling Industries, Inc.(2001)
- National Wellness Conference (1992, ’94, ’95, ’96, ’98)
- Seton Hospital Cardiac Rehabilitation Conference (Spring & Fall 1998)
- Southwest Regional Wellness Conference (1992)
- Women in the Public Sector Annual Conference (1996)
- Whole Life Expo (1996, ’97, ’98)
- Southwest Yoga Conference (1999, ’00)
- SXSW Conference (2007)
- Texas Dpt. of Adult Protective Services (1999, ’02, ’03, ’04, ’05, ’07)
- Yoga for Positive Health International Conference(2002)
- Brackenridge Hospital
- Seton Hospital
- St. Davids Hospital
- AMSA National Conference
- Seton Cove Spirituality Center
- Hearts & Minds (cardiac rehab. clinic)
- University of Texas
- University of the Incarnate Word
- St. Edwards University
- Texas Assn. of School Boards
- EANS Independent School Dist.
- Pflugerville Independent School Dist.
- Greater Austin Area Wellness Coalition
- Family Protective Services
- Department of Human Services
- Presbyterian Seminary
- Texas Alliance for Worksite Wellness
- Texas Workers Insurance
- First Unitarian Universalist Church of Austin
- United Methodist Church